[Foundation-l] Plea for candidates: WMF Movement Communications Manager

Barry Newstead bnewstead at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 6 01:08:02 UTC 2011

Hi!

Another quick note on the Movement Communications Manager posting that we
are hoping to fill at WMF.  We have a number of applicants, but very, very
few are from the Wikimedia community. We would really love to fill this role
with a strong Wikimedian, so if you are interested or know someone who may
be interested, please apply or reach out to Jay Walsh or myself.

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/Movement_Communications_Manager

Note: If location is an issue, we could be flexible.

Best,
Barry

--
Barry Newstead