[Foundation-l] Bodnot bod unable to access...

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 15 18:06:02 UTC 2010

There are some DNS issues in Europe :)  Tech team is actively working.
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 (x 643)
mobile: 	918 200 WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!