[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Cyn Skyberg joins Wikimedia as CTCO!

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:03:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Liam Wyatt <liamwyatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've always
> thought that if for some reason all of the Wikimedia projects suddenly
> disappeared (and no one had any backups) we would be upset about it for a
> couple of days but then we would just start again

O RLY!?

There is no way I am proof-reading that article about an obscure
Canadian politician - whose name I have long since forgotten - for FAC
again, no matter what you say. It was tedious enough the first time
around.

As it happens I appear unable to access Wikipedia at the time of
writing. We do have back-ups right? ;o)

User:Bodnotbod