[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals with content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu Sep 2 18:37:03 UTC 2010

Actually, we could routinely use twitter more, asking for input. With the
right searchable keywords we might regularly attract both help with the
specific problem and new editors. That could become a regular routine.
Obviously asking for help in such a forum could also attract cranks and
axe grinders too.

Fred