[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals with content

James Heilman jmh649 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:11:46 UTC 2010

I agree with Peter's comment that Wikipedia could use some added mechanisms
to improve content ( especially controversial content ).  We have a lot of
great policies however they are often unevenly applied.  One mechanism would
be to apply more thoroughly the policies we have.

A current problem is the difficult there is in bringing in third party input
after all other mechanisms have failed on a content issue.  We have ArbCom
however they only deal with behavior not content.  This is something that
needs to be addressed so otherwise final arbitration goes to whomever is
willing to but in the most effort.

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, B.Sc.