[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals withcontent issues.

Yann Forget yannfo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:56:37 UTC 2010

Hello,

I generally agree with Peter here.
I think that there is a general problem of quality on Wikipedia articles,
especially on articles about humanities, social sciences, etc.

I also agree that letting the usual process to care about articles quality
is not sufficient. In nearly ten years, there was enough time to fix the issue,
if it the current policies would be appropriate for dealing with this problem.

This also does not affect the English Wikipedia alone.
For what I know, it also affects the French Wikipedia.
So this list is appropriate to discuss this issue.

Regards,

Yann