[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 05:21:09 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----
From: Austin Hair <adhair at gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, October 17, 2010 7:05:18 PM
Subject: [Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Hi guys,

After extensive discussion among the list administrators, we've
enacted, for the first time, a permanent ban of a mailing list member.
Greg Kohs is no longer welcome to participate on Foundation-l.

Peter Damian has also been moderated once again, and will remain on
moderation for the indefinite future.

Austin

You guys really need to get out of the echo chamber.  You don't even bother to
try and articulate what you are trying to accomplish with moderation any more.
Obviously everyone involved has written Greg Kohs off as inherently evil, so I
won't waste my time with nuance on that subject.   But you might want to
actually define your goalposts to prevent the predictable dramafest that will
occur in the near future when someone who has not been labeled as evil begins
grappling with them.  The foundation-l forum obviously has a broader population
than wherever the adminstrators extensively discuss these things and none are
mind readers.

Birgitte SB