[Foundation-l] Greg Kohs and Peter Damian

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Tue Oct 19 16:30:17 UTC 2010

On reflection, I guess I (I, not the Foundation), envision our public
mailing lists as being for all who are involved and interested, casually
or intensely, as well as for observers are simply monitoring our on-going
discussions, and who may, from time to time, wish to comment or initiate
topics.

The difficulty arises with trollish and disruptive behavior and bad faith
grading into malice. With respect to malice, keep in mind that a person
engaged in a campaign intending to harm may have and use substantive
issues for that purpose.

Bottom line, it's a judgment call, and not easily done, or defended.

Fred