[Foundation-l] Discussion Questions for Potentially-Objectionable Content

Seth Finkelstein sethf at sethf.com
Thu Jul 22 20:57:25 UTC 2010

> R M Harris
> .. but the time has come, I think, to actively begin a discussion
> within the communities about some of the questions which I've
> encountered, specifically around Commons and images within Commons. ...
> I look forward to the comments of any of you who wish to join the
> discussion.

[Delurking briefly]

	Me n'th, endorsing the idea expressed by many others, that
another generic public discussion of these issues will be of dubious
utility. At some point, it's all been said, and as the saying goes,
it's "pounding on a greasy spot on the pavement, where used to lie the
carcass of a dead horse."

	The various factions are known. I suppose you have to do this
in order to say you've consulted with the community. But for heaven's
sake, can it at least be done at a level better than yet another rehash?

[Relurking]

--
Seth Finkelstein  Consulting Programmer  http://sethf.com
Infothought blog - http://sethf.com/infothought/blog/