[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 16 15:52:55 UTC 2010

This template now also exists on the English Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:No_Prophet_Muhammad_Images

As an en.wiki admin, my first instinct would be to nominate it for
deletion, as this template is outside of scope, a violation of NPOV, and
potentially disruptive. Then the discussion concerning it could be had
at the TfD page. Would nominating it for deletion be a good idea or a
bad idea? Are there any alternatives that make sense in this situation?

Ryan Kaldari