[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:35:32 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I reacted in my previous mail to David Gerard.

To me it is not obvious nor categorical that board-set policies will
necessarily be welcomed or accepted. I assume that new policies will be
formulated that will not have the power of tradition behind them. Given that
our community is rather traditionalist nowadays I expect an outcry whatever
such a policy consists off.
Thanks,
      GerardM