[Foundation-l] Boycott in ace at wiki

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:24:39 UTC 2010

No, you seem to be misunderstanding. Let me make a clear that me questioning
you on your beliefs and opinions in a respectful and neutral manner is not
in any sense a personal attack. Also note that I specifically said I agree,
we need to have conversations. I am not using any NPOV violations for "knee
jerk reactions [and] refusing to converse about such issues". What I was
pointing out is that to undermine the "action should be undertaken"
argument, you used the example of en-wiki violating board-set policies,
implying that en-wiki would somehow be exempt from any attempt to force it
on the issue. That is categorically and obviously wrong.