[Foundation-l] Possible project

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:51:03 UTC 2010

Hello Ram,

This is the right list, to the extent that one exists.

It is hard to answer a question this abstract.  In general, Wikimedia
hosts Projects that help people collaborate on free knowledge, and
software, scripts and other tools related to those Projects (say, on
our toolservers).  We are not a generic project host.  In what sense
does this service have 'a spirit similar to  Wikimedia's projects'?

Cheers,
SJ