[Foundation-l] Possible project

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Tue Apr 27 00:20:16 UTC 2010

Hello all!

This is my first time on any Wikimedia mailing list, so please forgive me if
I'm actually posting on the wrong list or something.

I'm a programmer, and recently I've been using a nice little service, which
is run by a few independent programmers. The trouble is that it's a kind of
service which potential users would like to know that it will be maintained
well for a few years in the future, and these independent programmers can't
guarantee something like that. Then I thought, this project has a spirit
similar to Wikimedia's projects, so maybe Wikimedia would want to adopt it
or sponsor it? I think it will require little maintenance effort.

Do note that this project is not a wiki exactly.

I have not yet said what this project it, cause I'm not even sure I'm on the
right mailing list. Is this a good place to discuss this matter?

(Also, please 'cc' me in any replies, because I don't get mail delivered
from this list.)

Best Wishes,
Ram Rachum.