[Foundation-l] Google Translate now assists with humantranslations of Wikipedia articles

Bennó benno79 at freemail.hu
Wed Jun 10 11:38:43 UTC 2009

Let me agree with it completely (out of the shadow ;). This feature's aim is
obviously to help understand totally "alien" texts to a certain [at least
minimal?] extent. This whole thing has absolutely nothing to do with
'translation/interpretation' in it's proper sense. It's a pair of crutches
for those, who are otherwise helpless. ;)

B.