[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:21:29 UTC 2009

2009/7/25 Pavlo Shevelo <pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com>:
> Stewardship is (I'm simplifying) top level of adminship (sysopship).
> So if we have 16 year old addmin (sysop) so it 's not big surprise to
> see  19-year old steward.
>
> ... but what about articles on nuclear phisics or same
> scientific/technology topic written by 19 year old guy/lady? ...
> FA-grade articles if any?

Sure. The 19 has a reasonable chance of being at a university that
means they have access to reliant journals and at least some free
time.

> ... and let's discuss not exceptions but... mainstream.

Then why are you talking about FAs? The mainstream are not FAs.

But still there is no really reason to think think we don't have
plenty youngsters able to write science  and technology articles.
While people keep pretty quiet about ages on en I've certainly run
across people at university or younger who work in those areas.

--
geni