[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:30:49 UTC 2009

Oh, Milos...

We were talking about articles on nuclear physics, aren't we?
... and you suddenly switched to stewardship. Why?

With all due respect to the institution of stewardship (and each of
our Stewards personally ;) ) what's the big deal with that in context
of what we were talking before you switched.

Stewardship is (I'm simplifying) top level of adminship (sysopship).
So if we have 16 year old addmin (sysop) so it 's not big surprise to
see  19-year old steward.

... but what about articles on nuclear phisics or same
scientific/technology topic written by 19 year old guy/lady? ...
FA-grade articles if any?

... and let's discuss not exceptions but... mainstream.
I completely agree with David Gerard, Mark and others that there is
bright young contributors (new Stephen Hawking etc.) but I (1001th
confirmation!) never said that we should stop recruiting among
youngsters.