[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:43:00 UTC 2009

People and/or folks :)

Would you  (several of you, starting from Milos) please, OH
 please stop playing with me in 'Straw man'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) game!!!

> But still there is no really reason to think think we don't have
> plenty youngsters able to write science  and technology articles.

Did I say (or at least hint?) that there is no such youngsters???

It seems that it's high time to recollect backbone of arguing between
me and Milos:

1) Milos said - let's focus our 'recruitment' only on people within
15-24 years age limits.

2) I objected that our effort should be limited by so tight limits,
but I never (Never, NEVER) objected that people of 15-24 age are of
significant interest to recruitment (better to say *evengelisation*)
process.