[Foundation-l] How to dismantle a language committee

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:23:32 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is tragic to learn that the two Wikipedias cannot find it in themselves
to cooperate. The two projects did not merge because at the time the
position was taken that the standard orthography was not accepted. It would
be really cool if a sense of sanity and friendship would prevail and have
the two projects merge..

My question remains; what could an expert do more ?? In the end it is about
what we accept in our projects and we do allow for this sad situation to
persist
Thanks,
      GerardM