[Foundation-l] Fundraiser update

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:30:59 UTC 2009

2009/1/7 Anders Wegge Keller <wegge at wegge.dk>:
>  Whiners has always been quicker to the keyboard, then those without
> opinions either way. That's a human trait, i suppose. Failing to take
> this fact into the equation effectively invalidates your
> assesment. And since you haven't mentioned it by now, I will not
> accept any delayed claims to the opposite.
> --
> /Wegge

This only works if you are seriously trying to suggest that there are
people who feel that large banners add to the wikipedia experience.

Most people come to wikipedia to read articles. Generally having
font-size: 33 banners between the top of the page and the article is
not a good way to facilitate this.

Now we can agree that fundraising banners that size are apparently
effective which is good but thankyou banners that size less so. If a
thank you is required one the size of the collapsed banner would
appear to suffice.

--
geni