[Foundation-l] Fundraiser update

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Wed Jan 7 23:15:05 UTC 2009

geni <geniice at gmail.com> writes:

> Because I run daily searches of blogs for the term
> wikipedia. Because complaints have turned up all over the place on
> wikipedia. Because or editors who also have to read the thing have
> gone so far as to have a gadget to get rid of it. Because adblock
> which targets banner ads among other things has 10,850,228 dowloads.

 Whiners has always been quicker to the keyboard, then those without
opinions either way. That's a human trait, i suppose. Failing to take
this fact into the equation effectively invalidates your
assesment. And since you haven't mentioned it by now, I will not
accept any delayed claims to the opposite.
--
/Wegge