[Foundation-l] FlaggedRevs on Hungarian Wikipedia still not working

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:52:12 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:36, Marcus Buck<me at marcusbuck.org> wrote:
> necessary steps in six weeks. Tisza/hu.wp have done what they needed to
> do: File a bug at Bugzilla. If the coordination would work properly that
> should suffice to get the job done. It didn't. He searched to directly
> contact people who can help about this. And that didn't help too. So
> it's not Tisza's fault, he did it all right. The problem lies at the
> foundation level. Some processes are broken.

Actually he did many more than he ought to, since he spent quite an
amount of time to try to contact people on several levels. My other
problem is that fixing the problem really requires five minutes times
two. I understand that 100 times 5 minutes are a lot, but the bug was
opened on 2009-7-22, or two months ago, with priority HIGH and
severity MAJOR. Other than that we cannot do, apart from that I
offered (in private email) to get the config files, do the search and
replace on my machine (takes 20 seconds) and send back the file.

Either prioritising in bugzilla isn't working or we're understaffed.
Both can and should be fixed.

I'm not blaming anyone, by the way. I'm understaffed too. ;-)