[Foundation-l] Raw data of 2009 Board election ballots

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:20:34 UTC 2009

Greg Maxwell states:

"You could register with my site and tell me you want to vote for
"M,ABFO,CDEGHIJKLN" I then tell you I'll give you $10 if someone votes for
"G,M,ABFO,CJ,LN,DEGHIK"."

Wow, and I thought *I* was the one with the crack-pot, hare-brained,
wild-eyed conspiracy theories.

How's this -- I'll give $100 to anyone who produces incontrovertible
evidence of a successfully-fulfilled vote-buy transaction in any past WMF
board election.  I'm that confident that nobody would have been stupid
enough to waste money that way.  Unless it was a publicity stunt of some
sort, for WP:POINT's sake.  Hmm... that gives me an idea...

--
Gregory Kohs