[Foundation-l] Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

James Forrester james at jdforrester.org
Tue Aug 25 21:18:27 UTC 2009

2009/8/25 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM, James Forrester <james at jdforrester.org>wrote:
>
>> 2009/8/25 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:

>> > Many years ago, but my source is confidential.
>>
>> I've heard that you frequently post claims that you fail to back up,
>> but my source is confidential.
>>
>> Please.
>>
>> Oh, and someone told me to do this, but unfortunately I'm not allowed
>> to say who instructed me so to do.
>>

> Huh?

As you already asked me about this off-list, and didn't like my
response, I'm happy to give it here:

Sure, but whether or not I believe you, my point is that it's not
really helpful to make comments in a forum in which you can't - or
won't - back them up. It doesn't add light, only heat, and doesn't
achieve anything except damage the movement.

James.
--
James D. Forrester
jdforrester at wikimedia.org | jdforrester at gmail.com