[Foundation-l] Missing audio of WMF Board candidates

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:06:20 UTC 2009

Greg has a legitimate grievance here; within the last few minutes it's come
to my attention just how substantial it is.  Something needs to be said in
reply (and apologies written to the candidates who participated).

What transpired is this: WikiVoices currently has a shortage of reliable
audio editors.  Under those circumstances I was reluctant to host an
election episode when one was suggested, and agreed to do so only after
making arrangements to prevent the pitfalls that have delayed publication in
the past.  Obviously those preventative measures were not effective.

Unfortunately I am not an audio editor.  Nor do I possess copies of the raw
files.  If I can obtain them I will convert to .ogg format and post
promptly.

Please accept my sincere regrets.

-Durova
--