[Foundation-l] Why hasn't the LocalisationUpdate extension been enabled?

Waldir Pimenta waldir at email.com
Sat Aug 15 14:30:28 UTC 2009

Thanks, Naoko.

I indeed haven't been looking at all places; as I saw the tabs still
untranslated, I assumed the rest was still so. It's already very good to
have the everything but the tabs localised, but of course, I'll be looking
forward to see the fully translated skin live :)

As you suggest, I'll contact you directly in the future should I come across
any similar issues. Thanks for the feedback, and keep up the great work!

Waldir