[Foundation-l] Problems with the new license TOS

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:30:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Could we please summarize the outcome of the long discussions on this
>> subject instead of discussing different external search services to the
>> mailing list?
>
> What is it specifically that you want to know?

I think he was telling us to get back on the subject at hand...
someone made a few comments and another person said "well, this has
already been discussed!"  So... it would be useful to tell the
original poster what happened in those discussions, so that he can
participate. :-)  Either that, or point him to the threads where it
was discussed.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023