[Foundation-l] Alternating sitenotices is kinda confusing

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:09:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think having alternating sitenotices (between the licensing vote and
the Wikimania CFP/scholarships) is confusing for some people who
expect to see a link there for voting. See the comments at
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/13967 for example.

Could we please have both at once, or if not, just the licensing one?
I think the licensing vote is important enough that everyone should be
given the best possible opportunity to participate.

thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/