[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:36:23 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Again, when the proposal for Egyptian Arabic was posted, I asked the members
of the language committee if we should allow for these languages to have a
Wikipedia. The reply was that we should. Nobody opposed this. Consequently
after a week, the status of eligible was given.

This is all the argument as it happened. Again, this has been said before...

Thanks,
       GerardM