[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Porantim porantim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:12:54 UTC 2008

Jimbo, look, nobody here are in doubt about the honesty of this or those
person.

The discussion here is not about the people, is about the positions. Is
about the actions.

Sorry, Jimbo, but I believe, nobody here really can believe in a maniqueist
discussion like that.

I don't care if Thomas is a beatifull guy, if he can cook very well or if he
smells good. This is not the point.

The point here is: Thomas is one of the people who deny the debate. This is
the fact.

Of course I want Thomas close to us, fighting with us, but I cant't believe
in dictatorship.

If you really want to help us, you can speak with your friend Thomas about
those problemas. What do you think?

Saludos.

-- Porantim

** Sorry about my bad english. **