[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia-inc.com
Tue Nov 25 22:35:18 UTC 2008

Porantim wrote:
> The point here is: Thomas is one of the people who deny the debate. This is
> the fact.
>
> Of course I want Thomas close to us, fighting with us, but I cant't believe
> in dictatorship.
>
> If you really want to help us, you can speak with your friend Thomas about
> those problemas. What do you think?

In my experience with Thomas, he does not seem like the kind of person
who would be denying the opportunity for people to debate, and indeed,
he was quite clear with me that he's not a dictator (indeed, I got quite
the opposite idea from him, that he's a believer in lots of independent
action loosely coordinated... the wiki way).

I am meeting Thomas on Friday, and of course this will be our main topic
of conversation.

I really think these issues should be quite easy to resolve.

--Jimbo