[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] mo.wikipedia.org when will you stop making joke of us ?

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:13:34 UTC 2008

I want to inform you that Transitria is ruled by russian army(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria#Russian_military_presence_in_Transnistria)
and it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria#Moldovan_schools "insist
that public education for ethnic Moldovans in their mother tongue is done
using the Soviet-originated Moldovan Cyrillic alphabet" "having restricted
the usage of the Latin script
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_script>(the norm) for the Romanian
language <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language> to only 6
schools."

>Ај обџект то јур колинг сирилик "гарбиџ", анд ај вуд лајк ан аполоџи.
I'm sorry If I offended you, I just have some strong feelings about
russification politics soviet union done to our people, and we feel a great
deal of pain each time we see under "Moldovan" name cyrillic letters..
(wikipedia is the only place like this, they are like promoting this..)

By leaving mo. domain like this you continue to support and agree to "soviet
union" politics they did to us(russification, cultural changes,
discrimination)..
Really very painful to see this still going until the present days..

I wrote on meta wikimedia, hopefully we will obtain the justice.