[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] mo.wikipedia.org when will you stop making joke of us ?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:27:48 UTC 2008

2008/11/13 Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.yu>:
> On Thursday 13 November 2008 20:06:06 Cetateanu Moldovanu wrote:
>> All I want is to NOT name the CYRILLIC garbage with OUR NAME !
>
> Ај обџект то јур колинг сирилик "гарбиџ", анд ај вуд лајк ан аполоџи.

While this is an international mailing list, it would be polite to
provide translations when replying to something in a language other
than that which the conversation has previously been in. I think I
have a rough idea what you're saying based on Google's attempts to
translate it assuming it's Serbian (it recognises it as Macedonian and
can't translate it), and think you may be misinterpreting the comment
you are replying to.