[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] mo.wikipedia.org when will you stop making joke of us ?

Dan Collins en.wp.st47 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:47:41 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Cetateanu Moldovanu
<cetateanumd at gmail.com> wrote:
> By leaving mo. domain like this you continue to support and agree to "soviet
> union" politics they did to us(russification, cultural changes,
> discrimination)..
> Really very painful to see this still going until the present days..

Really? By hosting a wiki in moldovan that uses the same language, but
a different writing style than you happen to prefer, we're supporting
russia? What evil communists we are! We should be drawn and quartered.
Why are we allowed to live? Quick, sue us! Clamp us in irons!

Yes, such idiocy from people who actually believe that is painful.

--
DCollins/ST47
Administrator, en.wikipedia.org