[Foundation-l] Prognosticating

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:36:00 UTC 2008

Hoi,
This is good. We can use more money.. But this money will only be there when
the current trend will continue. We have seen last year that it does not
work that way. So just see how it progresses and when we gain more money
then expected, we can cheer and find appropriate ways to spend it.
Thanks,
       GerardM