[Foundation-l] Global rollback users

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:59:07 UTC 2008

Hoi,
What methods do we have to find community consensus. How is it defined, to
what extend can a single project prevent a resolution to a question. Would
such a position have to be based on arguments or just on say so?

This is yet another situation where a project council would prove to be
invaluable.
Thanks,
     GerardM