[Foundation-l] Global rollback users

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:20:03 UTC 2008

Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that Pedro's approach is better: those users should get right
> to delete page (as well to undelete if they make a mistake; or it is
> not necessary?), too. Vandals and spammers are making new pages, too
> and those pages should be deleted.

I proposed rollback-only because faster reverting probably isn't
controversial, but being able to delete and restore pages on all wikis
(including large wikis like en-Wikipedia) is probably much more
controversial. That's technically possible too, if there is community
consensus to do it.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)