[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:57:38 UTC 2008

I wonder what the rest of the Board thinks about this? I personally would
prefer and ask that no document be signed by any board members without the
unanimous consent of the Board, and that this not be presented as a
requirement for any new Board members. Are there alternative versions of
this statement? Are Mike and Sue open to reviewing alternative versions
presented?

Nathan