[Foundation-l] A Great Big Thank You to Florence! (Was Re: Candidacy to the board of WMF)

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Mon May 19 08:31:46 UTC 2008

I have to agree with the other posters here.

Florence is one of the best persons to hit the foundation in it's young
life. She has a heart, she has patience and she has the determination. I
am really feeling sorry for the foundation to loose such a great Chair!
I hope we will find a good successor to her whom will show the same
dedication. Offcourse there were other great people as well, but I feel
that Florence is one of the few rocks in the waves that have been tested
and tried and held firm!

Thank you Florence! I hope you will enjoy a littlebit more peace and
quiet in your life ..... when will you be in Bangkok btw ;)

Regards .... the evil one .... Waerth