[Foundation-l] A Great Big Thank You to Florence! (Was Re: Candidacy to the board of WMF)

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:37:53 UTC 2008

Mike Godwin ha scritto:
> I changed the subject header because it seems appropriate.
>
> Florence deserves an immense amount of credit and gratitude for her
> work in navigating the Foundation through its last two years of
> transition. I'm personally grateful to her for all the great work she
> has done, and for both the support and the critical eye she has
> offered in the course of this transition. I know that at times her
> position has been stressful, but, regardless of how hard the work has
> been, Florence unceasingly has dedicated herself 100 percent to the
> improvement of the Foundation and its projects, and to promoting the
> community and community values on which we all depend.
>
> I just wish I had a solid gold barnstar to give her.
>
> Thank you again, Florence. Merci beaucoup.
>

> --Mike

Thank you Anthere/Florence for all your work as a Board member. So many
things have happened in the last 4 years, in the Foundation and in the
projects, and I'm sure all your experience will light the way for the
future.
Good luck for your new projects, whatever they are I'm sure they'll be a
great success!!!

Marco (Cruccone)