[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:48:34 UTC 2008

Of course it is of importance! if this i to be signed by all board
members, it will potentially influence the board functionig in
practice. I think it "business" of all people who are concerned with
the functioning of Wikimedia as a movement in the end. But *please*
leave it up toher and her alone whether she wants to run for
re-election, let's not decide that for her please. (I personally hope
she will, it will be very hard to find a replacement just as good I
think)

Signing or not signing because it is only for a short period of time
sounds like a bad argument to me, btw.

I will certainly read the text with interest and a critical eye,
thanks for asing our input, Florence!

Best regards,

Lodewijk