[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat May 17 10:56:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 6:48 AM, effe iets anders
<effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> Signing or not signing because it is only for a short period of time
> sounds like a bad argument to me, btw.

To clarify, the benefits of signing (not risking removal from the
board?) would be for a short period of time.  The detriments of it
would last forever.

As for the rest of your post, I'm going to bite my tongue on my
response, having had my speech chilled by previous bouts of
moderation.