[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 17:51:54 UTC 2008

I see where you are going but respectfully disagree on most points. Without a community of editors, there would be no Foundation. I do not care what goal or ideal you try to pull up, it would not happen.

I am simply stating the majority of the Board should be drawn from the Electorate. Where we see eye to eye is that the Electorate should be clearly defined.

For example, I would hope that the Electoral Commission would be kind enough to recommend a standing formula to be an Elector.