[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 17:46:39 UTC 2008

I simply mean choosing members through a nontransparent means. Simply pointing at friends and calling them a commission will undercut the legitimacy. I have no problems with a dream list, just with appointments being made in secret.

I agree with your suggestions and sincerely hope that the membership of this Council is thus chosen.