[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:36:27 UTC 2008

I have no real problems with the resolution version, but why does the
resolution version not sync up with the main Wikicouncil page on Meta?
I think the two should be properly in sync with each other before the
Resolution goes through, i.e., noting on the main wikicouncil page on
meta that there will be a VC and a PVC, and that the PVC is the
resolution, and everything for the VC is still up in the air.

-Dan