[Foundation-l] 10 thoughts on how to improve the quality of Swedish Wikipedia‏

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:35:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I very much agree on one of the points "Thought nine: concentration on
>  the basic articles".

I agree with this point too (well, I agree with them all, but i
especially like this). Focusing on the "Basic" subjects is something
that we've talked about at en.wikibooks a lot in the past, but for
which we haven't had enough dedicated participants to really fix. Our
books on [[Calculus]] and [[Special Relativity]] are in much better
condition then our books on [[Algebra]] or [[Arithmetic]], for
example. I can't even find an up-to-date list of all books that we
have that fall into this "basic" category. I'll have to go set one up.

--Andrew Whitworth