[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:32:21 UTC 2008

I would like to thank several of the contributors to
this thread for their understanding, patience and help.

Florence, thank you for listening to the various concerns
and instructing the ED's team to look into the issue. It
is a great step and I look forward to their findings.

Mike, thank you for your preliminary information that you've
found. It's very helpful so far and I await further reports as
you get more information.

Thanks to you both,

Chad