[Foundation-l] How about WikiMedia in Google Summer of Code 2008

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Tue Mar 4 23:23:16 UTC 2008

What if the Foundation were to take advantage of the large number of
researchers that are closely associated with the organization and could
potentially serve as mentors? I don't know for certain that they would be
willing to fill that role, but they might, and I can see a lot of code
coming out of it that benefits the project.