[Foundation-l] [Wiki-research-l] How about WikiMedia in Google Summer of Code 2008

mingli yuan mingli.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:49:21 UTC 2008

I can not find pages about "Summer of Code 2008" on meta.

Will WMF be a mentoring organization in this event?
Should we setup a page on meta to discuss all the proposals?

My proposal:
A student from China want to work on a git-based wiki implement which may
related to our projects.
It might not be very useful immediately, but a proof of new concept.