[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimedians at Wikimania in Alexandria.

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:48:33 UTC 2008

Re to Gerard:
True, and no one is saying to break local laws. However,
when local laws infringe on your basic human rights, we
need to consider if this is in fact a place we wish to be.

Also, in RE: to George Herbert.
Yes, it is a lot of vague unease, since we don't have all the
answers yet. Hopefully, we can find the answers and make
an informed decision and put our unease at rest.

-Chad